Saturday, February 20, 2016

A part of it too (late part of pregnancy)


Eight days left until duedate.
I'm mostly:

Stressing
(how the hell will I manage this?!)
sleeping
(when I don't get interrupted by needing to turn from one side to another
or having nightmares)
sweat
( how the hell can you sweat like that i the middle of the winter?!)
and drinking water
(but this last part I keep forgetting...)

So. Right now I'm mostly in pain or really tired or just pissed of or scared or... something like that ;)

I guess this is a part of it too
just like all the other parts
all the little parts of feeling
good or bad
or
both at the same time
all the little parts that
makes it
terrifying and lovely
big and scary

So I guess that all I can really do
is  to
hang in there
and hope
with all my heart

that it will all be ok

so will you hope with me?

Love/
Mom


















No comments:

Post a Comment