Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Update

Hi.

I just read that the latest update on this blog was written the 22th of february. And then i realize that that was the time before our son was born. It's interesting how fast you adjust to such a lifechanging thing. And it's interesting that it's so hard to imagine how life was before this lifechanging thing happened.

February the 29th my water broke. March the 1st I gave birth to Noah. The night between march the 3 and March the 4st they woke me up on the hospital, telling me my son had seizures. After that we lived on the hospital for about 3 weeks while watching our son being caught up by tubes. The doctors took all the tests they possibly could. I mostly looked like a ghost and cried, forcing myself to sit with my son even though it basicly broked my heart to watch him like that. I felt powerless before, but this brought that feeling to a whole new dimension.

A lot could be said about living in a hospital, watching your son and not being able to hold him, hearing the doctors keep telling  you that everything is looking good even though you know that something is wrong. And I could go on about the life in a hospital for the one who wants to hear about it, I might even make a whole page about just that thing. But for now all I want to tell you is that we are all ok. Noah (our son) is home, safe and sound and stabil, He gets medicine once a day but besides that he is like any other baby. Although, in my humble and non objective opinion, he is the most beautiful baby in the world.

Thank you, love/ Mom





No comments:

Post a Comment