Saturday, December 10, 2016

Ode to my husband


Sometimes you face things that hurts
sometimes life seems to spin around so fast
with one problem after the other
that all you really want to do is scream
just to get the hurt inside to dissapear

and sometimes in the middle of all that
you need to take care of your family
so what happens when both parents feels like this?

I sometimes take the anger and frustration out on my husband
and so does he
but somehow in all the misery
we manage to
laugh

we manage to laugh at the misery
or at something totally different
but the point is that it helps
it helps to have someone that makes you
smile

someone that makes you feel like
there is light in the world
a little light or a pair of arms
sitting right besides you
waiting to catch you
when you
fall

So I guess this a big thank you to my husband
he drives me crazy but somehow he always manages to
make me
smile

Thank you
Love/ Mom







No comments:

Post a Comment